Welcome to Amdram.net - The Social Network for Amateur Theatre
We offer a wide range of FREE services for individuals, groups and societies that are interested in amateur theatre, amateur dramatics and amateur drama
If you're offering professional services then you may want to consider our "Sponsor Subscription" which is only 99p per year
We have implemented the following guidelines and rules for using our community:
1. We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread.
2. Having fun is good, we like fun. There are general forums for non-amdram related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
3. We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
4. You may not advertise or promote any service unless you are a member of our Sponsor subscription group.
1. There will be no use of profanity
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
4. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
5. Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
6. All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
7. Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum administrator. The forum administrator will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
8. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
9. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
10. Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.